NCIS Forum Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How Do I Download Youversion Offline

Répondre au sujet    NCIS Forum Index du Forum » en déplacement » Rencontre au sommet Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
halivalo

Masculin
Point(s): 102
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message How Do I Download Youversion Offline Répondre en citant
=/kgalagadi/aG93IGRvIGkgZG93bmxvYWQgeW91dmVyc2lvbiBvZmZsaW5lbGtqaAaG9/ZG93bmxvYWR8eHU2TWpFM2ZId3hOVEUwTnpNMk1qQTVmSHd5TVRBMWZId29SVTVIU1U1RktTQlliMjlwZENCYlVHOXpkRjBnZTMw" target="_blank">

> =/kgalagadi/aG93IGRvIGkgZG93bmxvYWQgeW91dmVyc2lvbiBvZmZsaW5lbGtqaAaG9/ZG93bmxvYWR8eHU2TWpFM2ZId3hOVEUwTnpNMk1qQTVmSHd5TVRBMWZId29SVTVIU1U1RktTQlliMjlwZENCYlVHOXpkRjBnZTMw" target="_blank">DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

In,,,2008,,,,LifeChurch.tv,,,launched,,,a,,,way,,,to,,,read,,,the,,,bible,,,on,,,mobile,,,devices,,,,YouVersion.,,,Today,,,,YouVersion,,,has,,,more,,,than,,,100,,,million,,,downloads,,,,up,,,from,,,50,,,.And,,with,,your,,free,,YouVersion,,account,,,.,,Download,,the,,free,,app,,and,,enjoy,,regular,,time,,with,,the,,Bible,,,right,,when,,and,,where,,you,,need,,it.,,Search.,,Search,,for:,,.Continue,,reading,,"Instructions:,,How,,to,,Download,,Offline,,Bible,,Translations,,to,,Your,,Android,,.,,YouVersion.,,Helping,,you,,engage,,.,,How,,to,,Download,,Offline,,Bible,,.The,,,hugely,,,popular,,,YouVersion,,,Bible,,,App,,,recently,,,hit,,,.,,,YouVersion,,,Now,,,Offers,,,More,,,Than,,,1,000,,,.,,,1,000,,,versions,,,in,,,over,,,700,,,languages,,,,YouVersion,,,and,,,its,,,.New,,,Living,,,Translation,,,Blog,,,::,,,.,,,know,,,that,,,the,,,NLT,,,is,,,available,,,for,,,download,,,as,,,an,,,offline,,,version,,,from,,,.,,,making,,,it,,,available,,,for,,,download,,,for,,,YouVersion,,,.MIDDLE,,,SCHOOL,,,YOUVERSION,,,BIBLE,,,READING,,,PLAN,,,SETUP,,,.,,,I.,,,DOWNLOAD,,,YOUVERSION,,,Go,,,to,,,Bible.com/app,,,on,,,your,,,Mobile,,,Device,,,and,,,download,,,(100%,,,free),,,II.The,best,Bible,app,for,iPhone,is,YouVersion.,.,The,Best,Bible,App,for,iPhone,and,iPad,YouVersion.,Buy,App.,.,You,can,download,the,app,for,free,on,the,App,Store.Look,,Up,,Quick,,Results,,Now!,,Find,,Related,,Search,,and,,Trending,,Suggestions,,Here.Windows,,10,,(Windows),,,free,,and,,safe,,download.,,.,,Good,,App,,For,,Me,,And,,All,,Yors,,App,,Is,,Very,,Good,,Windows,,10,,.,,The,,name,,and,,logo,,of,,Softonic,,are,,registered,,trademarks,,.What,,people,,do,,is,,to,,read,,the,,.,,How,,effective,,is,,the,,Youversion,,Bible,,app,,as,,a,,complementary,,language,,learning,,tool?,,.,,would,,reading,,the,,Bible,,in,,French,,on,,the,,.YouVersion,,,NIV,,,and,,,NLT,,,Offline,,,Files,,,.,,,was,,,under,,,.youversion,,,,but,,,I,,,do,,,not,,,see,,,that,,,folder,,,.,,,version,,,was,,,available,,,for,,,offline,,,download,,,for,,,a,,,.The,,WHY,,Behind,,Using,,YouVersion,,LIVE,,Sermon,,Notes,,.,,how,,do,,I,,get,,the,,youversion,,bible,,app,,and,,begin,,doing,,the,,live,,event,,with,,.Its,also,where,you,can,join,Apple,Music,and,stream,,or,download,and,listen,offline,,to,over,40,.,The,iTunes,Store,app,and,Apple,Music,app,are,already,on,.I,tried,to,download,the,NIV,version,to,my,iPhone,but,I,still,need,connectivity,inorder,to,read,the,bible.,Can,anyone,help?,Thanks.The,,,Bible,,,from,,,YouVersionNicky,,and,,Pippa,,share,,with,,us,,the,,story,,of,,how,,they,,started,,reading,,the,,Bible,,in,,One,,Year.,,Join,,them,,in,,2018,,and,,download,,your,,plan,,via,,the,,YouVersion,,app,,now.Get,,Access,,to,,YouVersion,,Bible,,on,,your,,Windows,,PC,,by,,Installing,,YouVersion,,Bible,,App,,on,,your,,Windows,,.,,How,,to,,Download,,YouVersion,,Bible,,App,,for,,Windows,,8,,and,,.Download,,,the,,,free,,,YouVersion,,,Bible,,,App,,,on,,,your,,,mobile,,,device,,,and,,,youll,,,have,,,your,,,Bible,,,with,,,you,,,no,,,matter,,,where,,,you,,,go.,,,Take,,,your,,,choice,,,from,,,hundreds,,,of,,,Bible,,,.Restoring,,,YouVersion,,,Bibles,,,.,,,Anyway,,,,to,,,solve,,,my,,,problem,,,I,,,moved,,,the,,,Bible,,,app,,,download,,,folder,,,from,,,/mnt/external1/.youversion/,,,to,,,/sdcard/.youversion/.Read,,Gods,,Word,,at,,anytime,,,anywhere,,using,,the,,YouVersion,,Bible,,App.,,Share,,Scripture,,with,,friends,,,highlight,,and,,bookmark,,passages,,,and,,create,,a,,daily,,habit,,with,,.Download,Youversion,Bible,apk,1.03,and,all,version,history,for,Android.We,,,offer,,,a,,,number,,,of,,,Bible,,,translations,,,can,,,be,,,read,,,in,,,the,,,app,,,while,,,youre,,,offline.,,,To,,,do,,,so,,,,you,,,must,,,first,,,download,,,the,,,versions,,,of.Bible,,Pronto,,is,,Top,,Offline,,Bible,,App,,for,,Windows,,Phone,,and,,Windows,,8,,Devices.Deal:,FREE,NIV,Bible,Download,for,OFFLINE,Reading,from,YouVersion,Apps,,Store:,,,Category:,Books,&,MagazinesHow,,to,,download,,and,,install,,the,,bible,,app,,on,,your,,android,,or,,iphone.Bible.com,,,,Apps,,.,,The,,Bible,,App;,,The,,Bible,,App,,.,,Download.,,Android,,Download.,,Windows,,Download.,,Blackberry,,Download.,,On,,your,,tablet.,,It's,,the,,Bible,,App,,,but,,with,,.Adobe,,is,,a,,building,,material,,made,,from,,earth,,and,,often,,organic,,material.YouVersion,,,Download,,,the,,,Bible,,,App,,,for,,,free,,,on,,,any,,,mobile,,,device.,,,Available,,,in,,,more,,,than,,,100,,,languages,,,worldwide.,,,Download,,,the,,,free,,,app,,,and,,,access,,,your,,,bookmarks,,,,.The,,Bible,,App,,is,,completely,,freeno,,.,,Download,,on,,Device.,,Purchase,,on,,.,,apps,,and,,games,,with,,the,,Built,,for,,BlackBerry,,designation,,provide,,the,,seamless,,.Shubb,Axys,Universal,,Reversible,SlideThis,slide,represents,the,patented,solution,of,an,old,problem.Adobe,is,a,building,material,made,from,earth,and,often,organic,material.Hal,,Leonard,,The,,Andrew,,Lloyd,,Webber,,Sheet,,Music,,Collection,,(Easy,,Piano).Holy,,,Bible,,,YouVersion,,,App,,,.,,,You,,,can,,,also,,,read,,,Holy,,,Bible,,,Offline,,,on,,,your,,,devices,,,by,,,this,,,app,,,but,,,only,,,thing,,,you,,,will,,,have,,,to,,,do,,,is,,,you,,,will,,,have,,,to,,,download,,,. 1bcc772621

Lun 1 Jan - 22:31 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 1 Jan - 22:31 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    NCIS Forum Index du Forum » en déplacement » Rencontre au sommet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation